Hi, lovelies! As I said last week, I have lots of lists prepared for you this month. Today’s list is going to be my middle-grade favorites. I’ve been trying to expand the genres and age groups that I read and I successfully did that by reading a bunch of middle grade books this year. So, these are my favorite middle-grade books that I read in 2019.
1. Aru Shah and the End of Time by Roshani Chokshi
2. The Battle of the Labirynth by Rick Riordan
3. Sal and Gabi Break the Universe by Carlos Hernandez
4. Tristan Strong Punches a Hole in the Sky by Kwame Mbalia
5. The Strangers by Margaret Peterson Haddix
I read probably ten middle grade books in 2019 and absolutely loved the five books that I listed aboce. Have you read any middle-grade this year that you adored? Leave a comment and let me know!
Keep on reading lovelies, Amanda.