Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Each week we talk about our top ten with a different topic provided by Jana. This week’s topic is top ten – (First Ten) Books I Reviewed
2. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
One of my favorite books by one of my favorite authors.
6. The Face of Deception by Iris Johansen
I used to be obsessed with this author. All of the thrillers.
7. 1st to Die by James Patterson
The Women’s Murder Club will be a forever favorite.
8. Looking for Alaska by John Green
Staying on brand with my love for this author.
10. Call Me Irresistable by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Always my go-to for predictiable romance when I want it.
These are my first ten reviews (sort of) that I wrote! What were yours?
Keep on reading lovelies, Amanda.