Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Each week we talk about our top ten with a different topic provided by Jana. This week’s topic is top ten – Most recent additions to my TBR list.
Okay so what I did here was I went to GoodReads and set my to-read list to most recently added and these are the ten books I added most recently.
1. Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo
2. We Are Okay by Nina LaCour
3. Daisy Jones & the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid
4. How to Make Friends with the Dark by Kathleen Glasgow
5. Shout by Laurie Halse Anderson
6. Black Klansman by Ron Stallworth
7. Suicide Club by Rachel Heng
8. Ashes in the Snow by Ruta Sepetys
9. Last of her Name by Jessica Khoury
10. The Girls at 17 Swann Street by Yara Zgheib
Most of these are actually books that will be released in 2019 that I’ve heard about recently. What books have you added to your TBR list most recently?
Keep on reading lovelies, Amanda.