Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Every week there’s a new topic where we get to choose our top ten and write about it. This week’s topic is top ten favorite book blogs or bookish websites. I’m wicked excited to share all my favorite book bloggers and book websites with you all! I’m going to do a few bookish websites that I love and frequently use, a few bookish blogs that I follow and love the girls that run them and a few booktubers that I love to watch.
1. Book Outlet – If you haven’t heard of this website then click the link and go have your life changed and your bank account emptied.
2. Net Galley – I have used a few different websites that give books for reviews and this is by far my favorite.
3. GoodReads – I love how simple and user-friendly this website is. I have the app on my phone and I have my Kindle connected to update as I’m reading.
4. Alana @ The Bookish Chick – Alana is my bookish twinny to the point where it’s getting a little weird so if you follow me & like what I post, then you will love her page too.
5. Erin Eliza @ Undercover Binge Reader – I love Erin’s post and she’s always showing love to my posts!
6. Sara @ Bookish Traveling Wife – Sara is the sweetest bookworm with a great taste in books. Check out her Instagram too because she takes some awesome pictures!
7. Ashley Rae @ Thrifty Bibliophile – She posts some great reviews as well as other bookish posts!
8. Piera Ford – Piera keeps me laughing with her videos. I love watching her bookish rants about the books I love.
9. Emma @ Emmma Books – Emma is just the cutest. She has a fabulous sense of style. Her makeup is always on point. She reads the best books and loves The Mortal Instruments more than any other human being.
10. Peter @ Peter Likes Books – I love Peter! He’s sassy and funny and his videos are great!
These are a few of my favorite bookworms and bookish websites! Thanks for reading and feel free to let me know who your favorite book bloggers are in the comments.
Keep on reading lovelies, Amanda.